- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
IF LUXURY & SOPHISTICATION COUNTS, this is it. This house-sized designer unit offers spacious 6-star living. Now you've arrived!
THE SENSE OF PERFECTION begins immediately upon arrival - with stone, render & timber elements colliding to re-define style.
WITH NO BODY CORP FEES, step inside upon the exquisite Italian marble tiles with Jacqui Walker Sells to discover:
- Wow! Zoned ducted air-conditioning & 8'6" ceilings
- A formal entry
- High gloss tiles to house-sized open plan living area, desirably oriented to the north-east
- This leads to an open, though defined, dining space
- This seamlessly flows to an under-roofline private entertainment area, perfect for stylish entertaining with the favourite people in your life
- The large, stunning kitchen offers stone benches with a centre island, soft closing doors & drawers plus high-end Fisher & Paykel appliances (stainless-steel dishwasher, oven & gas cooktop)
- Bold timber columns complement the perfectly appointed study nook
- Cleverly positioned master bedroom with designer ensuite (tiling to ceiling) & built-in robe
- Mirrored built-in robes to 3 bedrooms total
- Commanding earth tones and premium tapware to main bathroom (with bath, shower, vanity & striking tilework) and tiling to ceiling
- Separate main toilet
- Exquisite Italian marble tiles throughout
- Designer lighting throughout
- Double remote-controlled garage with internal access
- Stone benches to laundry with tiles to ceiling
- Insulation to ceiling and walls
- Instant Gas Hot water
- Attractive outdoor landscaping
- Privately positioned at rear of this brand-new duplex, with endless natural light and ambience
- A few steps to Elvery Court Park
- Opposite Middle Ridge State Primary School
- 1.3km to The Ridge Shopping Centre
THIS LUXURIOUS & sophisticated house-size unit with no body corp fees is a premium lifestyle proposition. For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available 7 days per week (including evenings) for your inspection. SEE STRIKING STYLE NOW!
***HELPFUL EXTRA NOTES from Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Age: Brand new!
- Body Corp: $0. Nil Nothing None. Now that's rare!
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- General Rates: Brand new construction, yet to be valued (estimate: $820-$970 nett half-year)
- Water Access: Approx. $270-$305 nett half-year (+ consumption)
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Catchment: Middle Ridge Primary (P-6, wow - across the road!) & Centenary Heights High (7-12, 3km)
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however quoted figures & amounts are approximate only.