- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
Find something curious…
Funeral Industry Position
Virgo Funerals is excited to announce we have a full-time position available for the right applicant.
We are looking for a person to compliment our existing staff delivering excellent service with care, dignity and respect.
The successful applicant will be expected to have the following attributes and perform the following duties which are not limited:
• Attention to detail.
• Have flexibility and adaptability in their approach.
• Able to apply professional expertise, which includes demonstrating empathy and sensitivity to the needs of grieving people.
• Mortuary preparation, funeral attending.
• On call/after hours transfers of deceased.
• Car detailing, grounds and building maintenance, grave plaque placements, coffin preparation, catering functions and cleaning.
• This is a multi-skilled purpose position with applicants expected to adapt to all duties of the advertised position.
• A current unrestricted manual drivers’ licence is essential.
• Fit and healthy.
• Live within 25 kms of Kingaroy.
• No experience is necessary. All training will be provided.
Please email ONLY a letter of application and resume to email@example.com.
Applications close Friday 13th December 2019.
Virgo Funerals - Kingaroy - Ph: 07 4162 ...
(Inc. South Burnett Funerals and Crematorium Pty Ltd)