- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
- Contact Us
TELSTRA PROPOSAL TO UPGRADE EXISTING MOBILE PHONE BASE STATIONS AT MIDDLE PARK, ELWOOD AND HAWTHORN INCLUDING 5G
1. Middle Park: 195 Beaconsfield Parade, MIDDLE PARK 3206 (RFNSA number: 3206010);
2. Elwood: 36 Austin Avenue, ELWOOD 3184 (RFNSA 3184001); and
3. Swinburne University Main Building, Hawthorn Campus: 27 John Street, HAWTHORN 3122 (RFNSA 3122004).
The proposed upgrades consist of the addition of new 5G equipment and associated works as follows;
• Middle Park - The removal of four (4) existing panel antennas; the installation of four (4) new antennas, including two (2) 5G panel antennas all colour matched and to the existing roof top mounts;
• Elwood - the removal of six (6) existing antennas, the installation of six (6) new antennas, including three (3) 5G panel antennas to the existing roof top mounts;
• Swinburne University, Hawthorn - the removal of four (4) existing panel antennas; the installation of six (6) new antennas, including three (3) 5G panel antennas to the existing roof top mounts.
• For all sites - the installation of ancillary equipment including cabling, mounts and other associated equipment.
4. Telstra regards the proposed installations as a Low-impact Facility under the Telecommunications (Low-impact Facilities) Determination 2018 ("The Determination") based on the description above.
5. The proposed infrastructure will be in compliance with the ACMA EMR regulatory arrangements.
6. In accordance with Section 7 of C564:2018 Mobile Phone Base Station Deployment Code, we invite you to provide feedback about the proposals. Further information requests and/or comments should be directed to Kordia Solutions:
E. Community.Consultation@kordia.com.au Ph. (03) 8359 ...
M. Kordia Solutions, Unit 9/ 137-145 Rooks Road, Nunawading VIC 3131
We will accept comments on the proposed upgrade until COB Thursday 12th November 2020.