- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
ON offer in the heart of Cotton Tree and so close to the beach you can taste the salt in the air, is this fabulous two-bedroom apartment. Neat and tidy, and perfect for those looking for a holiday rental, this unit is located within the Burlington complex of just 17 units.
With professional onsite management, this is an investment property where you can sit back and relax knowing your apartment is in good hands.
The location is superb, just one street back from a surfing beach and is also close to Cotton Tree's village with a thriving atmosphere where you will find boutique shopping, cafes and restaurants. Around the corner is the Maroochy River perfect for stand-up paddle boarding and fishing. And a short drive toward Maroochydore's new CBD will have you at Sunshine Plaza and Ocean St for more dining options.
The apartment has two bedrooms, one queen-size room and one with two singles - perfect for the holidaying family. Complete with a full kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities, this apartment is like a home away from home.
A balcony is located off the open-plan kitchen, dining and living area and overlooks the complex's resort-style saltwater swimming pool with surrounding sun lounges. There is air conditioning and ceiling fans, and secure undercover car parking as well.
This apartment offers the best in the Sunshine Coast lifestyle thanks to its great positioning, be sure to check this one out as it really is a remarkable investment opportunity.
- Holiday living at its finest with north-east facing balcony
- Overlooking the resort's saltwater swimming pool
- Open-plan kitchen, dining and living opening out to the balcony
- Two bedrooms with carpet, ceiling fans
- Bathroom with bathtub, shower and floor to ceiling tiles
- Air conditioning, full laundry facility, secure underground car park
- Onsite management for holiday investments
- Just 17 units in the complex, heated pool
- Located in the heart of Maroochydore and within walking distance to beach
- Close to Cotton Tree boutiques, cafes and shops
Book an appointment with Pam Thomas on 0438 272... or Michelle Nagel on 0406 750... !!