- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
HAVE YOU HEARD?
- You can take a 3D Virtual Tour online
- Or feel free to phone for Private Inspection
- Absolute magnificence is yours at $795,000
ASTUTE BUYERS WILL APPRECIATE this luxurious & charming creation where every detail has been considered - from an ultra-high ceiling feature to expertly curated stone embellishments & ducted air-conditioning - with everything you could ever want or imagine in beautiful Mt Lofty.
POSITIONED IN A PREFERRED Toowoomba street near blue-ribbon private schools, NOW YOU'VE ARRIVED!
- A divine colour palette which commands sophistication
- Wow! The 'Ultra-High Ceiling' to the grand entry-way is adorned by the most spectacular designer light
- Concept glass feature shelves to the magnificent entry are offset by impressive grey tones
- The kitchen experience Gordon Ramsay wants...
--- Central to this magnificent kitchen is a 2.6m x 1.2m island adorned by a Natural Stone bench
--- This hosts a bank of 9 drawers, with cupboards to second side
--- An impressive 900mm wide 6 burner SMEG gas stove & a concept rangehood
--- Also the SMEG dishwasher you expect
--- A fabulous Butler's Pantry with allocation for a bar fridge, microwave, preparation & storage
- Created for blissful living, this spills to a brilliant open plan family & dining area
--- Enjoy the gorgeous electric fireplace
--- Beautiful wooden floors throughout
- This leads to a picturesque outdoor entertainment area created for slow brekkies, or lovely afternoon get-togethers, with ceiling fans & downlighting
- Another ideal living room upstairs! I SAID: " The second living room you want !!! "
- Oh yes! The beautiful master suite redefines perfection
--- An extra-large bedroom
--- Exclusive to this suite, enjoy a powder room with toilet (separate to the actual ensuite)
--- Ensuite #goals accomplished: a large shower for 2 with luxurious rain-head, a double basin & a stunning vanity
--- An large walk-in-robe
ARE YOU READY to see Upstairs?
- A striking timber staircase
- Emphasis here on family living in the additional lounge room / media room
- 3 bedrooms upstairs capture beautiful views across the lovely tree-tops
--- Each with built-in robes and 1 with a walk-in-robe
- A purpose-built study area
- A beautiful bathroom with a designer stand-alone bath, and a shower with a rejuvenating rain-head
- A separate toilet
- Thoughtfully positioned storage
- Finally, gorgeous soft plush carpets complete the upstairs zone
- A guest powder room & toilet
- A extra-large double garage with emphasis on extra storage space
- A separate laundry with the linen storage you want & easy access to clothesline
- Extremely useful storage space under the staircase
THE OUTDOOR HAVEN:
- Oh I love the picturesque backyard!
- Tiered gardens flow from the gorgeous outdoor entertainment area
- There's an automatic watering system to the stunning landscaped gardens
- Plenty of space to add a pool, if you wish
- Beautiful trees such as a Drunken Parrot tree complete this outdoor sanctuary
- 500m to Convenience Store & Fuel corner Bridge & Mary
- 650m to Fairholme College
- 1km to Toowoomba Preparatory College
- 1.2km stroll to the glorious Botanic Gardens
- 1.4km to Toowoomba East Primary School and Toowoomba State High School
- 3.4km to Grand Central Shopping Centre
THIS OPPORTUNITY to acquire magnificent luxury in a blue-ribbon location is extremely special. Astute buyers will especially appreciate the close proximity to some of Toowoomba's most esteemed schools. A TRUE MASTERPIECE!
YOUR TOUR is invited. For your convenience, Jacqui Walker Sells is available for your inspection 7 days per week (including evenings). SEE PRESTIGIOUSNESS TODAY!
***USEFUL INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells:
- Market Insight: 82 of the 97 properties in Mt Lofty listed for sale in past year have sold. Those properties, on average, had been held for 8.4 years (Source: RP Data)
- Private School Proximity: Fairholme College (650 metres) and Toowoomba Preparatory College (1km)
- Construction Completed: 2019
- Internet: Can connect to the NBN via Fibre-to-the-Premises technology (FTTP)
- State School Catchment: Toowoomba East State Primary (P-6; 1.4km) and Toowoomba State High (7-12; 1.4km)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Water Access Charge: Approx. $295 net 1/2 yr + use
- Recent General Rates: Brand new, rates not previously issued
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures & indications.