- Find your local
- What's On
- Real Estate
WOW: Price CUT by $10k.
CURRENT OWNERS must settle elsewhere.
SET IN A PEACEFUL PLEASANT STREET, Jacqui Walker presents this extremely neat and attractively landscaped home - handy to everything in beautiful Crows Nest.
ABSOLUTELY FAULTLESS, this one's a beauty.
I LOVE THE:
- Classic street appeal with heritage themes
- Welcoming front verandah with aluminium lattice embellishments
- Wide driveway leading to powered shed with height for a caravan
- Ideal 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom and 2 car accommodation layout
NOW STEP INSIDE, LET'S DISCOVER:
- A spacious lounge room with air-conditioning
- This flows to a spacious family / dining area
---- Lovely outlook over covered entertainment area and beautiful yard
- Very neat kitchen with Euromaid electric oven, double-sink, ideal pantry and preparation areas
- Particularly soft carpets in beautiful condition
- Master bedroom with ensuite offering shower, vanity and toilet
- 4 bedrooms total, each with built-in-robes
---- Internal garage has been beautifully converted to a 4th bedroom
------- With built-in wardrobe and air-conditioning and its own secure glass door entrance too!
------- STILL space for 2 cars undercover!
- Main bathroom with bathtub for a soak, separate shower and vanity
- Separate main toilet
- Sizeable laundry with external access
TIME TO STEP OUTSIDE ... ENJOY:
- Attractive native landscaping across 800 square metre allotment
---- Feature front-fence to fully-fenced allotment
- Fully concreted driveways
- The powered 2.7m high external garage ... perfect for a Caravan
---- Powered: every Tinkerer's dream!
- A single carport adjoins this shed
- Aluminium privacy lattice to the lovely front verandah
- A peaceful 3.6m x 7.2m covered entertainment area with folding sun blinds
- 3 water tanks
---- The largest tank is plumbed to the garden, and 2 smaller tanks are installed at side of home
- 3kW solar system, with solar hot water
- A septic system
- Option to re-activate the installed security system
- And security screens to windows for added peace of mind
- 1.4km to IGA, Fuel Station and Medical Centre
- 1.5km to Crows Nest State School
- 1.8km to Museum and Historical Village
- 2.4km to Showground and Golf Course
- 22 minutes to Highfields State Secondary College
WITH ALL THIS TO LOVE and set in the most peaceful pleasant street, this beauty is THE MUST-HAVE opportunity in Crows Nest!
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE, I'm looking out for your call or message to book your look or answer your questions. Now is the moment to MAKE THE MOST SENSATIONAL MOVE.
***HANDY INFO courtesy of Jacqui Walker Sells Sensational Moves:
- Allotment Size: 800m2
- Allotment Dimensions: 20.1m frontage x 38.8m west boundary
- Internet: NBN Fixed Wireless is planned
- State School Zone: Crows Nest Primary (P-6, 1.5km) and Highfields State Secondary College (7-12, 30km)
- Local Government Area: Toowoomba Regional Council
- Disclaimer: All care taken, however you are encouraged to independently verify all figures and indications.