Block fanatic to miss first episode all in the name of love
KIM Byrne will be sitting in the audience of the Great Debate at CQUniversity tonight watching her husband, Bill Byrne.
But a small part of her will be wishing she was sitting at home on the couch watching the first episode of her favourite TV show, The Block.
TOP STORIES ONLINE TODAY
- Australia Day crash leaves elderly man critical
- ELECTION 2015: Great Debate and Live blog sessions online
- Parent calls son's friend a 'slut', teen smashes windows
- Telecoms store workers told by 2am text no work on Monday
- Raw Energy looking at taking on the Beef Capital Block fanatic to miss first episode all in the name of love
The Block returns to the TV screen for another year of renovations with The Block Triple Threat screening tonight at 7.30pm on Channel Nine.
Kim, 53, said she had been a huge fan of the DIY program since it started.
"I've watched the show since the beginning and I look forward to it every year," she said.
"I just love the concept of the show and seeing the transformation from before to after. Whenever it comes on the family have to stop me from renovating because I get so many ideas, although it did take me a year to do my bathroom so I wouldn't be any good on the show.
"This will be one of the first times I won't be watching the first episode, I'll have to record it so I don't miss any of it."
Our top TV shows to watch in 2015:
How to Get Away with Murder (Seven)
House of Hancock (Nine)
The Ex-PM (ABC)
The Peter Brock Story (Ten)