electrocution

Family’s emotional plea after electrocution death

Premium Content Family’s emotional plea after electrocution death

“Larger than life” Guy Clark died after being electrocuted in a horrific workplace...

Tradie killed in rooftop electrocution

Premium Content Tradie killed in rooftop electrocution

Man killed in vet clinic electrocution was a contractor

‘I can’t read books’: Electric shock blinds father

Premium Content ‘I can’t read books’: Electric shock blinds father

Father-of-six who has lost most of his eyesight suing

Crane driver charged after mill worker’s electrocution

Premium Content Crane driver charged after mill worker’s electrocution

Crane driver involved in an electrocution incident has been charged

Friends remember electrocuted MSF worker as ‘jovial fella’

Premium Content Friends remember electrocuted MSF worker as ‘jovial fella’

Electrocuted Gordonvale man was a second-generation MSF employee

Sunday shift turns to electrocution tragedy

Premium Content Sunday shift turns to electrocution tragedy

Tragic sequence of events that led to electrocution explained

Child phones for help after mum's electric shock

Premium Content Child phones for help after mum's electric shock

Emergency service crews have rushed to the Casino home

$80b silent killer in our suburbs

$80b silent killer in our suburbs

Last weekend we saw how they can be both ugly and deadly

Teen dies after headphones ‘melt in her ears’

Teen dies after headphones ‘melt in her ears’

A student has been electrocuted while using her charging mobile phone

Singer dies on stage during concert

Singer dies on stage during concert

Up-and-coming French singer may have been electrocuted

Final photo taken by teen electrocuted in bath released

Final photo taken by teen electrocuted in bath released

Madison Coe sent a text message moments before she died

Man electrocuted in Brisbane basement

Man electrocuted in Brisbane basement

Man electrocuted in Annerley, scene has been locked down

UPDATE: QPWS investigating after ranger's electric shock

UPDATE: QPWS investigating after ranger's electric shock

A 42-year-old man got an electric shock on an electric grid.

Staff member found dead in Disneyland Paris haunted house

Staff member found dead in Disneyland Paris haunted house

A staff member at Disneyland Paris appears to have been electrocuted

Faulty cabling could cause fires, shock within weeks

Faulty cabling could cause fires, shock within weeks

22,000 homes, commercial buildings could be affected by wiring

Rueben Barnes' family label boss' sentence a 'joke'

Premium Content Rueben Barnes' family label boss' sentence a 'joke'

Christopher Leonard Jackson was sentenced to 18 months jail

Clermont tragic death highlighted in film targeting safety

Clermont tragic death highlighted in film targeting safety

Flm directly covers Jason’s death on the Clermont construction site

Faulty appliance may have electrocuted two men

Faulty appliance may have electrocuted two men

Police believe two men found dead in a Sydney unit were electrocuted

Jason Garrels' father slams lack of site safety

Jason Garrels' father slams lack of site safety

Father slams lack of site safety

Next